Monday, March 18, 2019

Fancy a Stroll in the Park?

Ahh, London in the spring...err late February! I was greeted with unusually warm, mild, sunny weather when I was in London. It was like my inner being rejoiced at the sunny skies and the vitamin D. After a long, cold winter, these few days were so welcome to my body and soul!!

I think I could write endless blogs about London. This is a city with an energy all its own, it never ceases to amaze me. I find new and interesting corners every time I visit and I fall in love all over again with this remarkable city.

One of the many new places I ventured was Hyde Park, an enormous green space in London. There is a gorgeous lake, flower gardens, fountains, and plenty of birds/ducks/swan. I could've spent the entire day strolling the park and ambling through the paths and along the waters. It is so peaceful, an oasis in the middle of a busy, bustling city.

I love this bridge crossing the lake in Hyde Park

Pretty swan in the lake at Hyde Park

Daffodils galore at Hyde Park


Feels and looks like Spring in London

Beautiful blooms on a dogwood in Kensington Gardens

King Albert Statue in Kensington Gardens en route to Hyde Park

On the way to Hyde Park, in South Kensington

Not really Hyde Park, but a beautiful flower box in South Kensington

As you can see, London in early spring is full of life and color. There is so much life in the city, but also in its sprawling parks and green spaces. If you are planning a trip to London, I encourage you to be sure and spend some time in the parks and gardens, you won't regret it!

As always, be brave, be explorers and be adventurous! Stay tuned to my next entry on London's eccentric and fun markets! Keep traveling and keep paving new ways!

Much Love, 
H

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Moment Is Everything.

I was fortunate to travel to Alaska for 9 days in June. The wildness, beauty and expanse of Alaska is something everyone should experience i...