Monday, February 11, 2019

The 'Eye' behind the roaming eye...

Welcome to the inaugural post for this blog.  I'm Hillary and I will be your captain as we travel to varied destinations and meet interesting people along the way. 


Me and my daughter at Stonehenge
The purpose of this blog is to entertain, inform and educate.  I am an avid traveler and I want to share my travels with you, the reader. My goal is to have you leave this blog with a sense of wonder and enthusiasm about traveling. Perhaps you've never traveled out of your home country, my goal is to allow you to travel to all the places I journey without even leaving your comfy sofa or bed. Even better, if I can inspire you to book the trip and just go and explore to places you've only dreamed of going!

I hope you enjoy this blog and what I bring to the table, so to speak. I've been a lot of places, but I have so many more places yet to see!

So strap in and get ready for an enlightening journey to the wide world of travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Moment Is Everything.

I was fortunate to travel to Alaska for 9 days in June. The wildness, beauty and expanse of Alaska is something everyone should experience i...